Tuesday, July 13, 2010

frustration!

Part of what has kept me from updating the blog lately is frustration. Every so often I empty my memory card from the camera into my photo library and I don't always look through it immediately, especially when there are hundreds of photos. Somewhere along the way, a lot of photos have gone missing! I'm not sure if the problem is on the card itself, the upload process, or something to do with iphoto. Right now I suspect that something is wrong with my iphoto and I'm losing pictures there but I haven't had the patience to fool with it.

So, there is a week or so in a row where all my photos are gone! I'm going to dig through pictures from other days to fill in the blanks because the big gap is giving me a big case of the sads. I'll keep the #/365 going, but the dates won't be in exact order.

Hopefully I'll post a bunch in the next couple of days and hopefully I will get the problem sorted out as well.

2 comments:

Christy said...

That is a huge bummer.

One of the smartest gifts that Ed has ever gotten me was an EyeFi card. It's an SD card, so it's not compatible with big cameras, but it will upload stuff from my camera immediately to my computer and a specified internet location as soon as it gets near our WiFi signal. I LOVE IT.

Gwendolyn said...

Oh man, that would make me nuts. I really, really love Lightroom, and would highly recommend it if you want to move on from iphoto....