Monday, October 18, 2010

R.I.P. Stanley-Bob

189/365
July 9, 2010

A sad day here. He was the best gecko. Out of all the years I had him (close to 10 years) he was always gentle and nice until he went to the vet. He had to have surgery (yes I let them do surgery on my gecko) one winter and when he came out of anesthesia he bit the vet and left quite the row of little holes. The vet forgave him because she was just happy he survived and was that spunky. I had to sign a form saying I understood he was very likely to die in surgery. I had to take him back for some check-ups and he tried to bite her every time but not once in our 10 years has tried to bite me. He is missed.

This is his empty tank after we cleaned it out.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

RIP Stanley-Bob! He was a sweet little bugger.