Friday, December 17, 2010

Free-cycling

194/365
July 15, 2010

One of the interesting parts of living somewhere so crowded, is that people tend to put their junk out for others take instead of putting it in the trash. You just put whatever it is that you don't want anymore that you think someone else might want out on your stoop or the sidewalk. Sometimes you put a "free" sign but it usually goes without saying that things sitting out front are up for grabs. Pretty much everything I've ever put out (even electronics with notes that they don't work) has been picked up and we've not had to move it to the trash.

These comics were in a box I passed one day. I was walking Shep so I couldn't really grab a bunch, but I wanted to get a couple. We have a friend here who is really into comics and I thought he would get a kick out of these odd ones. With the recent surge in bedbugs however, I am now scared to pick anything up. These comics were the last thing I picked up.

1 comment:

Christy said...

That's cool! But bedbugs would stop me from doing it too... ew!