Friday, January 8, 2010

Almost a week down!

6/365
Another train station shot. There might end up being a lot of these since I spend a lot of idle time waiting on trains. This is in the Broadway/Lafayette (at Houston) station. I switch between the F and the 6 here. On the way home at night (rush hour) Ithe F train is pretty full here so I wait for one that isn't too sardine can-like. I also take the F to this station from home a lot because there are lots of shops I like near the station, like an Apple store, Mac (the make-up brand that makes my beloved Lip Glass), H&M, Housing Works, Banana Republic, EMS, and more!




5/365
Gross! This is the lint/dirt covered filter in our shop vac. I vacuum out the lint trap of the dryer often because the owners apparently set up the dryer vent hose in a way that all repairmen call "an extreme fire hazard". I also brush Shep in the basement and then vacuum the loose hair off of him. I hadn't emptied this vacuum in many many months.




4/365
96th Street 6 train station. I usually get off the train here to go to campus. Each station has it's own tile work and color schemes, which I'm told was at least partially done so that even those who don't read could tell the station apart.

2 comments:

Allison said...

ooh I just found this blog! How neat! I loved my 365 (even though last year I quit early.) I want to do it again sometime!

Christy said...

I love the blue tile. It looks like it would be refreshing to see during the bleakness of winter!