Saturday, January 9, 2010

8/365
3 shots for today.

This is Houston Street near Lafayette. I have to leave the station here to transfer to the uptown 6 because that part of the station isn't connected underground. I included this one since I live in a city and figured I should have some that show that.




"Run Time Error" There are often odd bits of graffiti like this that are all over. This one is on the ceiling in the 7th Ave F station and I've seen it on a lot of mailboxes and the sidewalk. These kinds of things are often advertising, but this one might be an artistic or political endeavor.



Snowfall number 3 or 4, I can't keep up anymore. It was only an inch or two and some critter was in our backyard. I can't tell if it was a raccoon or a huge squirrel.




7/365
At the orthopedist's office. I tore a ligament in 2009 and have spent a lot of time in doctors' offices. At this appointment I was told I probably also "pulled" a nerve, which just takes a long time (one year +) to heal. He did give me some pain patches to numb it.

No comments: