Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A most beautiful box

48/365
Those of you from Arkansas and Tennessee certainly know what this box holds. Corky's is a bbq chain down there (it's probably more places by now) and it serves up the most delicious, artery-clogging meals. BBQ sandwiches, buttery rolls, racks of ribs smothered in calorie-laden sauce (which can be bought by the gallon at Sam's club). It's good. I miss it.

At a party last year our friend David brought Corky's to a party, here, in Brooklyn. He had ordered it online. In his travels with his band he had it while in the south and of course fell in love and figured out he could have it anytime he wanted with a few clicks of the mouse. I've ordered and eaten some now and it's good, but not as good as eating in the restaurant. Just knowing I can order is nice, though.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

This picture is making me drool.

Christy said...

Of the two things that I am bound and determined to purchase while I am in Arkansas, one is Corky's BBQ Sauce. The other is Fat Tire Beer. I have already had a pulled pork sandwich during my travels!