Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fry little chicken bits, fry!

111/365
April 23, 2010

One of the many wonderful things my mom taught me was how to fry chicken. I probably add more seasoning (lemon pepper) than she did, but we don't know the meaning of too much seasoning around here. It had probably been two years since I last fried chicken, but it turned out perfect-tender, moist, but completely cooked. We had some fresh strawberries, fresh cantaloupe, and cooked broccoli with it. After eating this meal Craig looked at me and said, "You should cook more meals". I took that as a great compliment.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

This blog is making me hungry.

Allison C said...

Haha...there is a lot of food here. I need better dishes and lighting for food pictures, since I seem to take so many. Every time I look at this picture I get the urge to fry some more chicken.