Sunday, August 15, 2010

Grilled vegetables

156/365
June 7, 2010

We love grilled meals. My aunt Faye and her family gave me a gift certificate to Pampered Chef for Christmas and one of the things I got with it was the basket below (photo snagged from their website). It seems kind of small when I look at it, but we can get enough vegetables for several people in it. It's great because you can just drop the veggies in, which is much faster than skewering that many little pieces.

For the veggies, I usually just cut them all and toss them in a ziploc with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice (because I seem to add this to everything these days), and some kind of dry seasoning (salt+pepper, or some mixed seasoning for vegetables) and leave it all in the refrigerator for a few hours. The results are always tasty.




No comments: